3.9

Treating my cancer

Dr Bae is a great surgeon.

good doctor, hard to get office on the phone

He is a good doctor but it's hard to get the office on the phone. I was put on hold for several minutes, several times. I finally got through after making a call several times unsuccessful in getting past the hold status. If there was a option on the phone call to leave a message, it would save me some time and headache of having to call several times and holding. I just wanted to leave a message about information the office wanted me to call in about.

Michael Bautista

Extremely professional and very courteous and took the time to show a personal interest in me. I am very pleased with this doctor.

Insensitive and lazy

The earliest appointment they could schedule me for was a month and a half away. Then when the day came, he saw me for all of 5 minutes, just did a physical exam, left and came back with a packet about a disease that I apparently have. 5 minutes total. He didn't give me time to take in the news, he didn't explain the severity, he told me how extreme it can get and then just said "alright that's it" and started walking out of the room before I had a chance to even stand back up.

Dr. Robert J Bae is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.