Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bagian MD
Dr. Robert Bagian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with other offices in Mechanicsburg, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bagian is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bagian has 7 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Bagian has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert Bagian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Bagian - Posted on July 12th, 2010
Dr. Bagian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holy Spirit Hospital
34 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert Bagian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Bagian's office for more information.
113 Butler Ave Lancaster, PA : (866) 377-6046
4910 Ritter Rd Mechanicsburg, PA : (866) 944-6046
850 Germantown Pike Plymouth Meeting, PA : (610) 275-3884
4400 Lewis Rd Harrisburg, PA : (866) 944-6046
4201 Pottsville Pike Reading, PA : (866) 944-6046
1124 Harrisburg Pike Carlisle, PA : (717) 245-2411
970 Loucks Rd York, PA : (866) 944-6046
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Bagian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.