Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Baily
Dr. Robert G Baily, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with other offices in Chambersburg, PA and Newport, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert G Baily has 6 locations
757 Norland Ave Ste 205
Chambersburg, PA 17201
300 Bretz Ct
Newport, PA 17074
1000 N Front St Ste 290
Lemoyne, PA 17043
360 Alexander Spring Rd Ste 1
Carlisle, PA 17015
2808 Old Post Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert G Baily has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert G Baily has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Baily - Posted on July 6th, 2016
I have been seeing Bob for 15 years because I have a history of heart disease in my family. He always supplies frank advice and is encouraging of all aspects of heart disease prevention--life style, exercise, weight management, diet, supplements, blood number and routine check-ups to stay on top of things. He is always personable and professional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Robert G Baily Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert G Baily, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Naples, FL, in this video.
Dr. Robert G Baily is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.