Dr. Robert Beinrauh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Beinrauh?

Highly recommended.

Dr. excelled at making me feel comfortable about a relatively major surgical procedure. His confidence in his abilities is apparent but without arrogance. Was surprised that there was no follow up call by the doctor or office day of or day after surgery.

Caring, compassionate provider when you need it the most!

I absolutely love Dr. B. He and his staff have been so amazing throughout my cancer reconstruction. Dr. B probably has the absolute best bedside manner I have ever encountered, and believe me, I have been through a lot of Dr. When I was putting together my team for my breast cancer I met lots of potential doctors that could have done an excellent job, but personality wise, they were not what I needed or wanted in someone that would be attempting to put me back together again. Dr B. was not a board certified PS when I started with him, but knowing just how conscientious, determined, and caring he was made me pick him out of all the others included certified folks that were available at the time. I trust Dr B. I trust him because he is a good hearted man, cares about what he is doing to improve others lives, and he also likes lasagna which is okay in my book.

Gentle, yet precise surgical and listening skills here.

I would choose Dr. Bajnrauh again anytime! I unreservedly recommend him to anyone needing breast cancer reconstruction or a beautifying breast reduction. He showed real patience and perseverance in helping me discern my real preferences during a stressful TN breast cancer diagnosis. I was happy with my body before my diagnosis and his surgical skills helped me stay that way. Dr. B. sketched two precise plans pre-surgery. It reassured me I would have the best outcome, no matter what was found in surgery. It’s been five weeks since he surgically lifted and reconstructed my left breast at the same time as Dr. Linda Liu’s cancer lumpectomy and sentinel node biopsy. I’m pretty sure his incision pre-planning helped minimize my scarring. The post-surgical supportive film, invisible stitches and pretty comfy breast binder I woke up in helped me tremendously my first two post-op weeks. The lift and reduction of my right breast to match its partner is as beautiful as can be. Both my nipples retain sensation and reactivity as I had hoped. He did just as I requested! I am healing well and unless I tell people, they do not realize I have been changed. My other doctors each wholeheartedly have praised his work when they saw it post-op week two. His medical assistant and staff (Advanced Aesthetic Associates) deserve kudos for their efficiency and responsiveness before and after my surgery too.

Dr. Robert Beinrauh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.