Dr. Robert Balch Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Balch?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Terrible bedside manner, belittling and suspicious even though every urine test I've taken has come back clean, always in a hurry and quick to leave the room without answering or addressing concerns and questions, is demeaning and intimidating and will leave the room without answering your questions and without a proper goodbye. I mentioned struggling with depression due to chronic pain and he never offered suggestions, help or recommendations as to where I could get help. Threatened to only give me a another month or two of medicine even though a surgeon and two doctors have advised me to let the injury heal itself with time and medicine rather than surgery. He is very put out with additional questions and won't give more than 3-4 minutes for each patient. His waiting room is extremely crowded because he has a "wellness/beauty" practice in the same tiny office. It's not unusual to wait over an hour to see him and it's common to see people in pain standing because there aren't enough chairs and his waiting room is smaller than a four stall bathroom. The staff are friendly but extremely disorganized so give copies of paperwork from other doctors, not originals. They constantly call to reschedule the appointments they've made at your last visit. There is aVERY inappropriate and loud man who works in the cramped office alongside the staff and you can't avoid him if you try! Today he told me I was his favorite patient and he's mad he has to wait an entire month before he sees me again. He's very touchy, loud and a serious violator of personal space. He also thinks he's a comedian, using humor to say inappropriate and unprofessional things! His practice,bad bedside manner, long wait times, cramped office and questionable employee has me looking for another doctor who will keep his appointments, not threaten me over my medications, who will hear my questions AND answer them and who will give me 10 minutes of his time after I've stood in his cramped waiting room for over an hour. I honestly don't know HOW this guy is still in business!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2016

This Doctor is very caring. This was my 1st visit. They fit me in their schedule with less than 24 hour notice after I had a bad experience with another Doctor that had no affiliation with this Doctor or office. Dr. Balch got me right in the very next day, listened to my concerns and spent a lot of time evaluating me and explaining each and every detail. I feel like I am in good hands and will get some answers. All of the staff were so friendly and helpful as well. It is hard to find a caring Doctor like this now days. I am very satisfied.

Posted on June 8th, 2017