Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Ball has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert H Ball has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert H Ball has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert H Ball is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
We did not have a good experience with Dr Robert Ball. While he scheduled weekley prenatal visit's with us due to our high risk pregnancy he did not care to inform the nicu about our daughter and her condition resulting in her staying in primary childrens for 2.5 wks. But he was sure willing to collect payment for weekly visits! He is also very unpersonable and awkward. Probably because he has no idea what he is doing. He also lied about the capabilities of St marks nicu to gain us as a patient.
I have TTTS survivors (twin to twin transfusion syndrome) because of his attention to their care in utero. He pays attention to the individual, not rushing unneeded treatments or hesitating necessary action. He is great at explaining (fetal terms) that you can made decisions with. He is to the point but with compassion, exactly what I want with my babies lives in the balance. I would recommend him (and the ST Mark's MFM) highly.
30 Years Experience
University Of Oxford
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robert H Ball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
Locations & DirectionsObstetrix Of The Mountain States, 1140 E 3900 S Ste 390, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Robert H Ball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.