Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Barbieri
Dr. Robert L Barbieri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Barbieri is affiliated with Nsmc Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Barbieri has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Reproductive Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Insulin Resistance
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovarian Cancer
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Barbieri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Robert L Barbieri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Barbieri in this video.
Dr. Robert L Barbieri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.