Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Barchi
Dr. Robert Barchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Barchi is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Barchi has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert Barchi has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Dr. Robert Barchi has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert Barchi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Barchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
40 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Barchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.