Dr. Robert Barden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Barden?

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Nice guy doesn't finish first

Posted on October 30th, 2015

He's a "nice guy" but I don't want a nice guy I want a competent doctor and I've heard a number of other folks who also tell me about issues with him not following through, relaying information in writing from an office visit, his staff stating one thing that contradicts his instructions, him not giving complete instructions after an office visit or discharge from the hospital (i.e. should medications be continued, how should medications be taken, activity, etc.), contradicting primary care physicians (he doesn't seem to "share the sandbox" well), him not explaining well to the patient or explaining to a caregiver instead of to the actual patient. Nice Guy doesn't always cut it when people's lives are in the balance. Work on communication skills.

Client Relations

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Barden has for several years limited his patient list to better accomodate his current patients. Many other local doctors also limit new patients so as to better serve those he has already committed to caring for. He allows new patients who are friends of current patients or family members. He have been absolutely professional and personable to take an interest in his patient.

No Explanation

Posted on August 19th, 2013

After moving down here from New York to Rockledge. I needed a cardiologist. I was told to contact Dr. Barden. I had called and was told that I needed a referral and my past years medical records along with blood work. The doctor would then decide whether or not he would take me as a patient. Really? I brought the necessary paperwork to the office; I did everything they asked of me and then received a phone call informing me that the doctor would not see me. I went to the office to pick up my papers and asked why he decided not see me. Two of his nurses said that he gave no answer. Hmmm, sounds like discrimination to me. If I ever hear his name mentioned, I will make sure I let people know just how unprofessional he is.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

One of the nicest and most caring Dr. I have ever met!!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2011

This doctor takes the time to really listen and get to know you and what is goind on in your life. I trust his diagnosis. I truse his knowledge of meds. All and all he is a very vere nice person and a very good physician

Posted on November 17th, 2008

This doctor is very kind . He spends the time explaining issues. I trust his judgment and his diagnoses. I feel that he is an excellent doctor with a very nice bed side mannor. I rate him and A+.

Posted on November 14th, 2017