Dr. Robert Barnhorn Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert Barnhorn?

Will never come back here.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Burned my uterus he claimed only to find out he never burned 100% of it. Now we aren't sure if my tubes are tied correctly. Go to my new dr tomorrow. When I called this week to get my medical records the lady told me unfortunately I am unable to give those to you. Obviously they don't know the law. My attorney has been called about this and moving forward.

See anyone but Barnhorn!!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Horrible doctor rude abrasive no bedside manner should loose his license to practice medicine. I had dreaded seeing him because of reviews I had read but I had to meet all of the doctors at my doctors office and all the reviews I have read were right on the dot. I personally will never return to see him and refuse to let him deliver my baby.

Rough and uncaring

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. B has lost his bed-side manner, caring professionalism, and geniune care attitude that first was presented to me years ago. To endure a physical/pelvic exam by Dr. B is "rough" to say the least. So much so I am extremely hesitant to schedule my yearly appointment with him due to anxiety in anticipation of the pain I will have to endure. He has became harsh, rude, rough, self-serving, I do not feel he has kept up with modern medicine or in-touch with his collegues or patients. After many many years of my being a patient of his, I have lost both my admiration and respect.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017