Have you seen Dr. Robert S Bartolomeo?

Trusted physician

Highly recommended by my trusted internist. As a health care professional I know how important choosing a skilled and caring physician can be! The is one of the most professional and compassionate offices I have ever been in! Well done to Dr Bartolommeo and the entire staff🤗

I trust him.

I have been to other G.I. specialists. I appreciate this Drs intellect. I can literally see him thinking through my problem and thats very reassuring. Oh, and he tolerates my wacky sense of humor.

Top Doc

Dr B is a rare gem. He has an excellent bedside manner and treats his patients as if they are his own family members. He takes an interest in making sure you stay well when fighting a chronic condition. You never wait more than 5 minutes after your appointment time and never once have I felt rushed when in the exam room. I highly recommend him to any friends and family members.

Excellent Dr. Love him

This doctor is fine doing just routine colonoscopies/endoscopies, but if he is "stretched" for a diagnosis he falls off a cliff. In addition, he becomes very irate and impatient if he is asked any questions. He was unable to give me a diagnosis, and refused to refer me on for additional tests and/or specialists. I finally found an answer with another GI. My experience with him was just terrible. Go somewhere else.

Dr. Robert S Bartolomeo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.