Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bashaw
Dr. Robert Bashaw, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Stephenville, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Bashaw is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Glen Rose Medical Center and TX Health Stephenville. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bashaw has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Robert Bashaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stephenville, TX.