Dr. Robert J Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Bass?

Amazing Doctor, amazing experience!

Dr. Bass is a genuinely caring doctor and makes you feel comfortable in any situation. He is very honest and straight forward. The office staff is super friendly and makes you feel important. They actually care about you and your needs. During the delivery of my baby, he communicated everything that was happening and made the experience that much better. My friend recommended Dr. Bass to me when I found out I was pregnant and I am sure glad I took her advice!!

NovaSure Success

After almost a year of significant bleeding and discomfort, Dr. Bass recommended NovaSure. The procedure was painless and it was out patient. After 1 month, my bleeding had stopped all together. I could not recommend a better procedure or a better Dr. Dr. Bass and his staff were courteous and professional every step of the way. Thank YOU!

Great doctor, i've been seen him since 09. I just had a baby dr bass did a awesome job with the c-section its been 3 weeks im not in pain & the scar is healed you can hardly see it!!

Excellent Doctor!

Dr Bass is wonderful!!! He was attentive and courteous. I felt comfortable with him from my first visit. He went out of his way to make sure the baby and I were fine and panicked when I didn't go to the hospital until hours after he requested a checkup. :) He kept me calm throughout the delivery and made sure to follow up. The best review I can give him is, my "very wary of doctors" husband liked him a lot!

Dr. Bass is the best Dr I've had!

I love Dr. Bass. I was a transfer pregnant patient and he sat me in his office and told me he wants me to feel comfortable and I can ask him anything. He is the first OBGYN that truly makes me feel comfortable and hears my concerns. Throughout the visits he was very nice and even made jokes. He insisted to meet my husband and make him a part of this journey. During delivery he knew my preferences but always kept the baby and my health first. It's a saying most Dr.'s say but he actually means it. During delivery, he arrived and stayed for hours trying to help. He was a great coach and he knows what he is doing. I definitely recommend him!!

Great doctor, great services!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Bass is an excellent doctor who truly cares for his patients. He recently delivered my first child. Throughout my pregnancy, at each appointment, he was thorough and took his time to answer all of my questions. He never semed rushed and always provided the attention that I needed. His office staff is also great - personable and provides wonderful customer service. During my delivery, he was calm and comforting - exactly what I needed in a very stressful/exciting environment. I could not have asked for a better doctor to support me during this important life event and I highly recommend him.

A trip to the ob/gyn can typically feel nervous and awkward, but Dr. Bass delivered both of my children a few years ago and I have felt comfortable in his office and his care since he made me laugh on Day 1. His entire office staff are incredibly kind and understanding, and they always make me feel like a welcome friend when I come in, even though I only visit once a year now. I would recommend this office and Dr. to anyone!

When it came time for delivery he was there 100% and made me feel at ease as well as the staff at Plantation General Hospital. Everyone was very attentive and caring. I would definitely recommend him and return as a patient.

Highly professional practice. The staff is great, knowledgeable and helpful. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze, I scheduled the appointment with Dr. Bass for an outpatient procedure. (please review his website, as you will find a list and description of all the procedures he specializes in.) Dr. Robert Bass greeted me with a smile and made me feel comfortable. I found Dr. Bass very attentive and listened to all of my concerns. He took the time to explain the procedure and expectations. I was able to schedule the outpatient procedure within a couple of weeks. Day of the procedure I was greeted by him with a smile, again he took the time to explain the procedure and expectations, which made me feel comfortable. After, the procedure he was there to reassure me that the surgery was a success. Post-op visit, went as expected I was greeted with a smile, I am very pleased with the results from my procedure! Highly recommend.

Best experience ever!!!

I have no words to explain how lucky and fortunate i was and currently am to have found Dr. Bass & his staff. Being pregnant for the first time is very scary because I didn't know what to expect. All of my questions and concerns were answered thoroughly. Dr. Bass took care of me and my little one from the day I found out that I was pregnant till the day that I delivered. My delivery went just as planned and he came to check on us every minute until i gave birth. Dr. Bass is by far the most caring, friendly, and professional doctor you will ever meet. I couldn't have successfully went through this process without him. I would refer any expecting mother to Dr. Bass so that they could experience the same thing as me.

As a doctorate healthcare provider myself, I look for certain traits, both professional and interactive, that are conducive to establishing a relationship that is satisfying and competent. It is a rare occurrence to find a provider that listens to you, does not rush you, and has your best interests at heart. I would overwhelming recommend Dr. Bass as your OB-GYN of choice and wish that I had found him at the beginning of my prenatal care. Perhaps I should give thanks to my original OB-GYN for being rude, impatient, and nonchalant about my care because it is due to him that I switched doctors . I am going to continue my gynecological care with Dr Bass and will recommend him to anyone desiring individualized care.

Dr. Robert J Bass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.