Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Baucke
Dr. Robert Baucke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kent, WA, with other offices in Issaquah, WA and Bellevue, WA (and 5 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Baucke is affiliated with Valley Medical Center, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center and Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Baucke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
SERVERS AT A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT LISTEN BETTER THAN HE DOES AND DON'T TALK OVER YOU AND ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT (FEEL). IN AND OUT IN ABOUT 5MIN +/- WITH A COME BACK IN 10-DAYS IF NO CHANGE. NOT A VERY PERSONABLE PERSON. BEEN TO HIM 3X. GIVING THE BENNIFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT HE WAS "JUST HAVING A BAD DAY". NOT SO. HE'S JUST THAT WAY.
Dr. Baucke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Medical Center
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Overlake Hospital Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Robert Baucke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Baucke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, WA.