Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Bayless
Dr. Robert E Bayless, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bayless is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. Dr. Bayless has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert E Bayless has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert E Bayless has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Robert E Bayless has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert E Bayless is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a patient for 25 years, with nasty problems to both knees and both ankles. Dr. Bayless has done several surgeries (including a knee replacement), and has kept me on my feet for many years. He has been a star of orthopedic medicine in Irving for a long time, and I trust his judgment completely. I doubt there is anyone better in this area when it comes to knee injuries.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bayless is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Robert E Bayless accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIrving Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 2120 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 100, Irving, TX
Dr. Robert E Bayless is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.