Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Beale MD
Dr. Robert W Beale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Benton, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert W Beale has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert W Beale has the following 1 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
Doctors should take time to talk to their patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Beale - Posted on September 26th, 2016
I had surgery to remove two cysts from my leg. I expected Dr. Beale to talk to me when I woke up, but that didn't happen. When I left the hospital I had two big band aids on my leg which I expected, but I didn't know if I had stitches or steri-strips. The nurse gave me instructions on care for the steri-strips in case I had them, but no instructions for stitches. I was told to leave the bandages on for two days. When I removed the bandages I was shocked. Each incision is two inches long, I have 8 stitches in one and 7 stitches in the other. It has been one week, and dies seem to be healing fine. I just feel like Dr. Beale should have talked to me after surgery and explained everything to me. I understand that he is busy, but the nurse didn't even know if I had stitches!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Beale - Posted on May 12th, 2016
30 Years Experience
Dr. Robert W Beale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBENTON MEDICAL AND SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 619 Old Symsonia Rd Ste A, Benton, KY
Dr. Robert W Beale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Benton, KY.