3.0

Highly Dissatisfied

Surgery

Excellent

Doctors should take time to talk to their patients!

I had surgery to remove two cysts from my leg. I expected Dr. Beale to talk to me when I woke up, but that didn't happen. When I left the hospital I had two big band aids on my leg which I expected, but I didn't know if I had stitches or steri-strips. The nurse gave me instructions on care for the steri-strips in case I had them, but no instructions for stitches. I was told to leave the bandages on for two days. When I removed the bandages I was shocked. Each incision is two inches long, I have 8 stitches in one and 7 stitches in the other. It has been one week, and dies seem to be healing fine. I just feel like Dr. Beale should have talked to me after surgery and explained everything to me. I understand that he is busy, but the nurse didn't even know if I had stitches!!

HELP ME

I recently had surgery and I have been in severe pain for about a week and the doctor just keeps reassuring me it will get better but it's only getting worse I don't know where to turn for help

Dr. Robert W Beale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Benton, KY.