Dr. Robert K Beam Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Beam?

I'm in the process of finding a new office. I've only seen Dr. Beam once and he was not friendly at all. Since than I've only seen the PA there and he doesn't hardly examine you at all. I am thoroughly disgusted with this office and the lack of follow up as well.

I am in the process of finding a new primary care Dr. He doesn't take enough time with me. He is in and out of the room so much that I have very little time with him. When I call the office, he jumps to conclusions about my problems without even seeing me. I won't be back to his office. I need a Dr that really acts like a DR.

Hansen Family

Dr. Beam is a great doctor. He is very caring and spends a lot of time trying to find out what the issue really is. We were so frustrated when our son got sick at 5 months old and refused to eat. His previous doctor kept ignoring my concerns and the issue until he was hospitalized. We didn't know where to turn, and then we found Dr. Beam. He didn't stop until he got our child well. There were many nights we called him late at night worried and he always responded promptly with care and good advice. Our son is 4 years old and has been healthy for a long time, which is in a big way due to Dr. Beam's guidance. You do have to wait a little longer than usual at this practice, but that is because Dr. Beam cares enough to take his time with each patient so I feel it is worth the wait.

Very knowledgable and courteous Doctor.

A Doctor that really cares !!!

Dr. Beam takes the time to find your problem. He is not a get you in get your money get you out doctor, he really cares he is not like other doctors that just want your money. He is very professional and frindely in and out of the office. Hey a doctor with a heart not just a thumping gizzard.

Great Doc!

Dr. Beam was my senior at UT Memphis residency program and believe me, he is just awesome.

Seitz family

When my husband was sick with the flu I had an awful time trying to find somewhere close to get him seen by a Doctor. No one would take a new patient, I was so worried because he was getting sicker so I called Dr. Beam & he immediately called in some perscriptions for my husband. He was even willing to make a house call. I don't know what we would have done without Dr. Beams help. Thanks Dr. Beam!

He is a quack 2 to 3 hours waiting and is diagnosis is often wrong and does not care about any follow ups on his patients

He is always running about an hour be-hind. It seems like his diagnosis ismostly guess work.