Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Beart Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Rectal Bleeding
- Intestinal Polyps
- Anus Diseases
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Pain
- Colonic Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Intestinal Fistula
- Crohn's Disease
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Colonic Polyps
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Beart cured me of colorectal cancer without surgery. He is brilliant, easily communicative, an impressive man who runs hospitals, creates departments and has one of the best staffs considering the patients state of mind. I am so lucky to have found him. Don't hesitate if you need a doctor/surgeon who is extremely experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate. I continue to see him every 5 or more years for a check up and colonoscopy. It has been 13 years and no more nasty cancer.
please remember when picking a surgoendont get caught up in personalitiesit happned that Dr beart is a ver kind and thoughtful personthe real measure of him is that hes been doing the koch pouch for instance , which is what I had by him...since the 70's...so he knows his stuffand he knows it so wellI was in such danger when I came to see himI had been mutilated by another surgoenand ONLY because of Dr beartam I alive today...no other surgoen would have even known where on earth to start, since the previous surgoen had messed up so bad, I cant say much morebecause of legal issues with surgoen #1Dr beart is so loved, so reveredyou would be the luckiest person on earthif Dr beart operated on youwhat he did for me still works perfectlyand I know a few other patients of histhat say the same thingbecause what Dr beart WORKS and works well..and lastsmost other doc's in this field just really cant compete on his levelthis is a gifted and master surgoen
There is no better or more giftedsurgoen than Dr Bearthe is a world renwoned master revisionist\he dosent take the easy way outand he will give you a great quality of lifewhere other doc's would settle for lessthan you deserve to make it easier on themDr Beart, there isnt a day that goes by that I dont sliently thank the Good Lord for youI came to Dr Beart after a truly botchedsurgury, I was a messhe had to 2 procedures on me at onceno other doc would have taken me onand if they had they wouldnt have knownwhat to dohe did...listen, when you are having surgury in this areayou NEED the BESTlook no further...you found itlucky youblessingsK
This doctor just recently moved to Glendale Memorial and opened this surgery center. He is arrogant and has a big ego. He is lucky that he has two other surgeons on staff with him or else his center would probably not last. Questions seem to irritate him and he can't wait to rush out of the office after about 10 minutes. I feel sorry for his staff, which by the way is very competent.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
47 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1971
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Robert W Beart Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Beart Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert W Beart Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.