Dr. Robert M Beatty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Beatty?

Highly recommended!

I have had three back procedures with Dr. Beatty. I am in the medical field and in my opinion his competence is at the top of the field and he is a true professional. I would highly recommend him and I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else for neurosurgical issues. I feel very fortunate to have had him for my care. His staff is great as well.

Most Thorough & Genuinely Caring

With my fort appt, Dr. Beatty wanted to know my perception of my pain and what I thought he might do to help me. After getting my background from my perspective, (yes, he listened), HR took my husband and me to the conference room and went over my MRI with us. He answered our questions but most importantly, he sincerely wanted to be absolutely positive that a particular nerve was the cause. He ordered a CT Myelogram which will pinpoint the exact problem. My next appt is to go over those results and decide if he can help me. My husband and I were very impressed that he was so thorough and caring, soft spoken and very professional. I will write another update as I know more. Top Notch!!

Sharon A.

I would see Dr. Beatty again if needed. He took time to explain ct scan and what could be done. He also stated the problems it could cause. They explain what he recommend.

Back Surgery

Dr. Beatty, has done my last 4 surgeries and I have had great results. I like his treatment plan for me. I would and have recommended him to many family and friends.

Dependable Neurosurgeon

It was a blessing to know Dr Beatty, diagnosis was prompt and he led the team of doctors to come up with the plan of action to address my emergency. From the beginning when he got involved through the delicate surgery , he adequately updated me till the day he discharged me. Follow up appointments have been so good. I can highly recommend Dr Beatty as one of the best neurosurgeon in the Country.

The staff were all very pleasant and I was very impressed with the doctor.

Excellent

Dr. Beatty and his staff are 2nd to none.

best neurosurgeon

Dr Beatty has been my neurosurgeon since birth, he has saved my life many times. I highly recommend him, he and I have discussed how to manage my hydrocephalus. best neurosurgeon in the world in my opinion.

Dr.Robert Beatty is a life savier. I would not let any other touch me. I owe my life to him. He is a God send.

I broke my back and he performed a surgery on me that works on one in ten people if that, I can now walk and he saved my life. He is a very experienced surgeon who knows what he is doing