Dr. Robert M Bedard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Bedard?

Terrible

I came in for an appointment after having a few allergic reactions to a food that I couldn't pinpoint. This doctor laughed it off and told me my mouth swelled because I probably drank hot coffee. He did a few basic allergy tests that came up negative and sent me on my way saying he "wasn't worried." First of all I do eat more than nuts and wheat, so coming up negative for those foods should only be a starting point. My primary care doctor still was concerned and thus I ended up at another doctor for further testing. There is a reason why this doctor has so many available appointments so quickly!!!!

Professional, excellent doctor

Dr. Bedard goes out of his way to communicate with patients and other doctors. He responds quickly to phone calls and is very easy to work with.

Great Doctor

Came in for a second opinion. He was very thorough and made an accurate diagnosis of a condition that others missed. Highly recommend.

Highly Recommend

I saw Dr. Bedard for a 2nd opinion. I wish I had gone to him 1st as I would have saved myself a lot of time, money and worry. Dr. Bedard is a down to earth, caring and very informative Dr. He has a knowledgeable, caring demeanor and you leave his office feeling "taken care of". In my book he is "ONE OF THE BEST"

Dr. Robert M Bedard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.