Dr. Robert D Beitman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Beitman?

lazik eye surgery

Staff is very friendly and also the doctor but unfortunately at 6 months after surgery my eye still has the burliness and is still dry. if I knew it would take this long I wouldnt have had this done

great credentials but very arrogant

I had to have an enhancemnt proceure within the year as my lasik surgery wasn't succesful. This in itself was so upsetting as my vision was poor.I found Dr. Beitman to be extremely arrogant and condescending;the day of surgery he was very curt with me when asked questions. You need a caring, understanding Doctor, and he is not!!!

Dr. Robert D Beitman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.