Dr. Robert B Belafsky Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Belafsky?

Dr. Belafsky accidently put a hole in my eardrum resulting in several follow-up visits due to pain, infection and hearing loss. His office continues to bill me for these visits and has stated mistakes were made on the original bill resulting in three different reasons for these bills. It appears that until they find a reason that works, they will continue to bill me for a problem that was caused by Dr. Belafsky during what should have been a routine examinaton, This issue is still in dispute through my insurance company. in the meantime, the billing department personnel have been rude and refused to work with me to resolve this matter.

Use another Doctor!

I would not recommend Dr. Robert Belafsky to anyone. He talked me into getting surgery to enlarge my sinus, in which I did not need after I visited with him one time for minor allergy problems. After the surgery Belafsky informed me that I would have to use a Neti pot for the rest of my life if I wanted to be able to have normal sinus'. Right away I knew that he was a con man and wondered what was the point of surgery. Since the surgery I have not been able to breathe properly from my nose, I get terrible sinus headaches and constantly get sinus infections. I went to see another ENT Dr since, and he told me I have a severe deviated septum from the botched sinus surgery and the only way to fix it would be to get corrective surgery.