Dr. Robert Berke Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Berke?

got worse from their treatment

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I went there to help me with the onset of severe back pain and ended up addicted to a pain medication that they prescribed, I was told that there would be a low likelyhood of addiction or mood alteration. They knew full well that I would exhibit elements of addiction after the first month of use of the drug and still kept me on the pills anyways. My life spiraled out of control into a state of alcoholic drinking and all the while the pain increased. They were only concerned with billable services and not my care or wellbeing. After a long period of unemployment they insisted on travel I could not afford, or physically handle and I was constantly told that my condition was non existent. After a year in their ospices there were multiple MRI's done that showed a rapid degeneration of my condition and all they wanted was to prescribe me more pills. I should have known I was in trouble when the first thing they offered me was hillbilly heroin and not a comprehensive thought as to what my condition actually was. This practice has one concern alone, getting paid. If you don't care how your treated, this office is for you as for me I have seen vets with a better bedside manner.........

staff never gets back to you.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

This office is a mess. Messages are returned days late, they do not seem to care at all. patients in pain are made to suffer. The er is better than this...they just dont care.

Posted on January 9th, 2011

Good Doctor, excellent PA's especially Rod Hunt.

Blows things off

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Wrongly diagnosised a brain tumor as cluster headaches, sending the patient away without and tests scheduled.Refused to do a prostate exam becausethe patient was not 40 yet; even though he was having symptoms .

Posted on July 1st, 2017