Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bettini MD
Dr. Robert Bettini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Burke, VA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bettini is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bettini has 2 locations
Dr. Robert Bettini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Bettini has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert Bettini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bettini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Bettini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.