Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Biester
Dr. Robert J Biester, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Biester is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital, Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton and Inspira Medical Center Woodbury. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Biester has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urethral Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urologic Emergencies
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Retention
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Fistula
- Prostate Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Biester is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1982
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Robert J Biester accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Urology, 2401 E Evesham Rd Ste F, Voorhees, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Biester in this video.
Dr. Robert J Biester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.