Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Biggs has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 5
He was constantly flustered and in a rush. Nurse complained to ME cuz he took "so long" with me on my first visit, actually asked "What was he doing in here so long with you????" !! So, the nurse decides he's only to spend a few minutes because she wants him for something, instead of his thoroughly going over my record? Then I find out the office charged OVER $450 for this first consultation! He needs to take a deep breath and remember that patients are hearing the names of new drugs for the first time. He rambles on and interrupts his own thinking, let alone doesn't stay focused on the drug you are asking about. He then accuses the patient of getting confused, when it is him - this happened 4 times during the appt because he really didn't want to spend the time to explain things. Advocates MARGARINE, low salt and low fat as healthy. Geez, why go to a heart dr for health, when he's telling you the exact opposite of what IS healthy -- BUTTER, UNREFINED SALT and GOOD HEALTHY FATS are what keep your heart healthy, yet his staff recommended him as the most knowledgeable about healthy foods when I'd asked. Nothing like telling a patient to follow bad advice, so that you always have future money flow. When he doesn't know about a supplement you are taking, instead of asking and learning about it, he simply says "I don't know what that is. Stop Taking That!" To pretend that only the FDA has it right about everything, is ignorant and dangerous. Documented incorrect status of patient, stating the condition no longer existed, simply because intermittent arrythmia happened to not show on that appt, even though it showed during several before and paroxysmal condition was already diagnosed by two prior cardiologists and one after (from his own practice), and he had all the prior records in hand, Duh!
42 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert H Biggs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLehigh Valley Cardiology Associates, 2649 Schoenersville Rd Ste 301, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert H Biggs in this video.
Dr. Robert H Biggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.