Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Binford MD
Dr. Robert B Binford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murray, KY. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Binford has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert B Binford has the following 13 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 2 of 2
knows what he is doing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Binford - Posted on April 9th, 2009
this dr. has a very negative/sour attitude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Binford - Posted on March 20th, 2009
I saw this dr. as an inpatient. He obviously did not look at my admitting paperwork/diagnosis before seeing me. Even after telling him that I had tried to commit suicide 4 days prior and was having depression and anxiety and asked him to adjust my meds. He told me I should have taken care of that before coming there and asked me in a very rude voice "how can you justify being here?". My answer was: because #1 Itried to commit suicide #2 I am bi-polar #3 I am having anxiety attacks #4 I need my meds. straightened out #5 I stay nauseated all the time. He said in a very rude voice again "I never said you are bi-polar"--this was the first time I had ever seen hime. He told me to go home from the hospital. I was scared, I thought this place was crazy so I left.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Robert B Binford Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert B Binford's office for more information.
312 S 8th St Ste 1 Murray, KY : (270) 753-7272
Locations & DirectionsDAN M MILLER MD, 312 S 8th St Ste 1, Murray, KY
Dr. Robert B Binford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murray, KY.