Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Blackwelder MD
Dr. Robert E Blackwelder has 2 locations
260 Hospital Dr Ste 209
Ukiah, CA 95482
Dr. Robert E Blackwelder has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert E Blackwelder has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Robert E Blackwelder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Blackwelder - Posted on October 29th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Blackwelder - Posted on February 11th, 2014
They saved my life! Diagnosed cancer early and set down with me for 2+ hours after closing to explain the options. Never had any doctor do that! Very caring professional. The wait time for the appointment is very long. However, this is due to the fact that the doctor gives his full attention to each patient. He listens to you and his attention to detail make it well worth the wait to have an appointment with Dr. Blackwelder.
Worth the wait
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Blackwelder - Posted on September 9th, 2009
48 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Robert E Blackwelder Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert E Blackwelder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ukiah, CA.