Dr. Robert E Blease Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Blease?

Amazing trauma surgeon

I was in a bad car accident and had a tibia pilon fracture (shattered my tibia and fibula at my ankle joint) and a tibia plateau fracture. I have had three surgeries so far and 4 plates and numerous screws. Dr. Blease has done great work and has a wonderful bedside manner. He answers all your questions and never rushes you!

Dr. Blease saved my life!

After being hit by a car, Dr. Blease was able to put my femur back into my skin and insert a rod to avoid my femur ever breaking again. He was able to explain what was going to happen to me while I was under anesthesia. I was able to schedule follow up appointments with Dr. Blease making sure my bones were healing correctly. I would not be here if Dr. Blease hadn't fixed my leg, nor would I not be walking correctly if he had not recommended Brookes Rehabilitation in Jacksonville. He was a very caring and extremely informative about everything going on with my injury. Best surgeon I could have ever imagined. I owe him more than just a "Thank You", I owe him my life. :)

Great surgeon

Whenever his staff dropped the ball he always went out of his way to correct it. Did my knee replacement. Fantastic

This is the best and most amazing Doctor I have ever meet.

make sure if you need an orthopedic surgeon you see dr. blease

dr. blease was a shining light in an otherwise intolerable situation; i was injured in an accident and he was the only doctor who fully explained everything to me

broken wrist and femur

He was excellent at fixing my broken wrist and femur fast in the same day. He was very informative about what he did and checked up multiple times. Not like typical doctors and didn't act like he had lots of money or better than me. He didn't care I didn't have insurance he only cared about getting me better. I highly recommend Dr. Blease to anyone.

great surgeon