Dr. Robert H Blee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Blee?

Best Doctor I ever had

I no longer see Dr. Blee because of the length of time it now takes to get to his office. Nonetheless, he was the best doctor I have ever had. Words I would use to describe him are: wise, exceptionally smart, cerebral, experienced, engaging, comforting, thoughtful. He spends time to get to know you and your behavior and applies this knowledge into his diagnosis. I was happy to see his picture on the front cover of Washingtonian Magazine several years ago as "The Doctor the Doctors go to see". He is simply the best.

Lomg-time patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Blee for over 25 years. He is an excellent diagnostician. He has helped me to improve my health over the years so that I can look forward to a long retirement. Thank you, Dr. Blee.