Dr. Robert J Bohr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Bohr?

Orthopedics Surgeon

It true what they say the wait is long, but he is a terrific Doctor, he takes the time to listen and advise. He cares for his patient and well being. I have had surgery then fell on it, he did an MRI and told me it needed to be redone. I work so I am holding off. If any happens to me I go right back to Dr Bohr. He is that great.

LOVE DR ROBERT J. BOHR MD

YOU KNOW IF THEY KEEP YOU WAITING IT BECAUSE HE IS HIGH DEMAND. GREAT AND CARING DOCTOR, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, KNOWS HIS BUSINESS. I HAD FORGOT DR BOHR, THEN A FRIEND REMINDED ME THAT HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. A GOOD DOCTOR THAT CARES IS WORTH WAITING FOR. ALL DOCTOR I GO TO SEE TAKES AT LEAST 3 HOURS, THAT MEANS THEY EACH PATIENT IS IMPORTANT AND THEY DO NOT RUSH YOU. I MAY NOT LIKE IT SOMETIMES, BUT I LIKE THAT DR BOHR TAKES THAT TIME. I WILL WAIT.

RN

Dr. Bohr is an outstanding physician with whom I have been acquainted for over 15 years. He is not only extremely knowledgeable in his field; he is kind, gentle, and patient. His office staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and eager to help in any way possible. The majority of his office staff have been with him for as long as I have known him. I have recommended Dr. Bohr to many people, and will continue to refer potential patients to him until the day he retires!

No kneecap

Dr. Bohr had to remove my shattered right kneecap in 1984. He was kind, caring and just a great surgeon. When he came into my ER room my first thought was Phil Collins was mt doctor! One stroke of luck that day was that he was on call. I recently injured this knee again and the ortho doc was surprised that I never had any other surgery on it since 84. A testament to Dr. Bohr's great surgical skills. I only wish he had privileges at Arrowhead Orthopedics... he could perform magic once again on my knee making it last another 32 years!

the main man.

Super doc i call him my knee whisperer.

Orthopedic Surgery

i have had a number of surgeries with Dr. BOHR due my Diabetic condition i have found him to be very compassionate and professional. i was referred to him by a friend and have referred 2 others to him, both with good results he is very well known to the hospitals where he performs surgeries. His office is busy because of his reputation and afternoon appointments tend to run late, that's why i prefer early morning appointments. I STRONGLY recommend him.

will not go back!

First appointment I waited ONE HOUR AND FORTYFIVE MINUTES before they came in to my room to tell me he had TWO MORE PATIENTS to see before me. Finally the assistant CHAD came in to see me. Second appt. they told me WHEN I ARRIVED that Dr. Bohr was detained in surgery and I could either reschedule OR see CHAD. Maybe they could have CALLED ME???? So I saw CHAD. I will NOT go back!!!

total joke

This Dr is very rude and talks down to patients. he told me that I need to explain my pain in "medical terms". I told him that I didn't go to medical school, so I wasn't up to date on the verbiage.he told me that I was faking an injury and I should just go back to work and deal with it. he ignored requests for any form of pain management. if you ever get a refferal to see Dr. Bohr, go find a nice homeless person in the dumpster area and have him give you an exam... get better results and it will only cost you a beer.

Leg injury

Bohr was horrible with my husband, who almost lost a leg due to heavy steel falling on him. My husband kept telling him his pain and problems, and he po po ed him.He was writing for the insurance company, not his patient. He was very rude and condescending to my husband, who now has received a very low offer from the company he worked for. We will have to see another doctor and prolong the settlement offer. I plan to picket this office, I am very angry. I would not see this doctor again.Beware!

Dr Bohr has performed left & right total hip replacements on me, repaired rotator cuff tears on both of my shoulders,a carpal tunnel release on one hand and several trigger finger realeases with excellant results. His knowledge, experience, diagnosis and performanance as a surgron in his field is outstanding. He knows his stuff!! I would highly recommend him.

Needs to retire

Saw this guy three times regarding a back injury. formed diagnosis without reviewing an available MRI, ignored two of my three major ailments that were orthopaedic in nature. Was very rude the second appt and detached on the third. Have family members who are doctors (not orthopaedic). This guy is old and needs to retire. If his surgical skills are the same as his diagnostic and patient skills...he will probably cut the wrong leg off.

Dr. Robert J Bohr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Habra, CA.