Dr. Robert Bolling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bolling?

Worth the Drive

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I drove over two hours and it was worth the drive. His work is excellent!

Nightmare

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Don't do it. Don't compromise quality plastic surgery to save a little money. Don't make the same mistake I did. It almost cost me my life. He was great until he got my money, then he could care less what happened to me. I had my incision open up. I then developed a huge abdominal wall abscess and had surgery to drain what ended up being MRSA. I was very sick and the emergency room staff thought I was septic. I tried to tell him something was wrong, but he wouldn't listen. He even ordered my CT scan for "gas". One week later I was in the emergency room with a po2 blood gas of 62 because I could breathe well due to the huge abdominal wall abscess putting pressure on my lungs. After another CT and being taken to surgery to drain the abscess. I was In the hospital a few days for iv antibiotics and to have my wound packed twice a day. I then went home and ended up with a wound vac. My second one. This time for the huge gaping hole that we left from the abscess. I had that one for 3 months. I was open somewhere on my body for almost 10 months. He knows all this yet, he never even called me. He doesn't care about you, only your money. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. He has almost ruined my life. I had incredible credit before this. Now due to the extreme medical bills from complications, I don't think I could finance a pack of gum. His ego is huge. He can't even admit he bad any blame in this. To him, it's all my fault. So if I can save one person from going through what I did..... I want to. So please, please don't fall for the facade. It's not real. It's what he wants you to think he is, but in the end he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

I used Dr. Bolling when he first came to Daphne, Al. I can honestly say I am so happy with my tummy tuck and I would recommend Dr. Bolling for all of your cosmetic needs.

tummy tuck

Posted on June 27th, 2015

I had tummy tuck surgery earlier this year Dr Bolling and his wife were awesome and made me feel at ease I would recommend them highly and I just cant say enough how great they were and continue to be

Posted on June 17th, 2015

In response to the remarks about Darlene I must say my experience was total opposite. She was very kind and caring. She went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. I have many friends who have been to Bolling Plastic Surgery and were treated the same as me.

Huge mistake.

Posted on April 19th, 2015

I'm sure you will have at least a decent experience in Fayette, but "Fairhope", not a chance. Darlene is rude and incapable and it seems that no one else is there to care.

Doctor that REALLY CARES!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr. Bolling performed my liposuction and did an excellent job. I couldn't be happier with my results. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Most Excellent Doctor!

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Bolling is a wonderful, kind and caring physician. I am thrilled with the results that I achieved and the care that I received. He has my highest recommendation.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2011

My daughter had a breast reduction and he was fabulous with her. Because of her age we could not find anyone to work with us. He had us wait one year and made sure she was the same size and then did the procedure. I have never see a child so happy as she is right now.

Mrs. C. Wood

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my friends and family. I traveled over eight hours to have my procedure done by a highly recommended doctor. I can not emphasize what an amazing job he did for me, and how happy I am with my results. If I need/want further work in the future, I would definitely travel to his facility again. The staff is the best I have seen in a facility. Dr. Bolling and his staff are always available, which eased the nervousness before my procedure. The entire process was so much better than I would have imagined. I definitely recommend Dr. Bolling and his staff!

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Excellent and caring doctor! Highly recommend!

D Hunnemeyer

Posted on July 8th, 2010

I had reconstruction surgery by Dr. Bolling. The results are amazing! Finally I feel like a complete woman again. A little enhanced as well...you might say I got my money's worth...LOL He was kind and HEARD what I needed. I hope this helps as I know he has been a blessing to me in a not so good time.