Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bollo
Dr. Robert Bollo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Draper, UT . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Bollo is affiliated with Primary Children+s Medical Center, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center and Texas Children S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bollo has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Bollo is very intelligent and experienced in his work, but he is kind to his patients and their families. He's always gentle with my little warrior and has pulled us through some scary moments with him. He has sat with us and answered all our questions. Dr. Bollo has truly gained our trust and is a hero in our book!
Dr. Bollo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Primary Children+s Medical Center
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Texas Children S Hospital
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Bollo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.