Dr. Robert Bomengen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bomengen?

Posted on December 17th, 2017

Dr Bomengen delivered all three of my children and cared for most of my family for many years. We love him dearly. He’s one of a kind. They dont make doctors like him anymore ❤️

Finest Doctor we have been to in probably 50 years (collectively)

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr. Bomengen is a highly skilled and professionally competent doctor. He manages to blend a certain amount of modesty with massive technical knowledge. He is a GP, and he seems to know every competent doctor in Oregon. He is willing to discuss alternatives, advise and explain. He treats his patients with respect, a rare thing in my experience. His referrals to specialists, especially in Bend, have been universally successful. He retired last year due to illness, but an amazing number of people here are praying for his health, and wistfully hoping he will return. He is the best doctor I have ever taken my family to.