Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bonanno
Dr. Robert Bonanno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bonanno is affiliated with Merrimack Valley Hospital, Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and Mt Auburn Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bonanno has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
i have been going to dr bonanno since 1981 when he was covering for a partner(whom i liked, but dr bonanno was special)...he has always been the most caring person..caring about me as a whole person, not just physically. He is brilliant, is willing to research something, is willing to consider patient suggestions, has never made me feel either stupid or incompetent as a person. I have been in the hospital often and he is awesome; he even once came on a sunday to make sure to see a family member of mine!...He is the epitome of the old fashioned doctors we saw on tv in the 60's, with all the up to date technology and knowledge of today. He is willing to let the patient have a lot of control over treatment which really pleases someone as myself who has several chronic problems. He is always willing to refer me if i need a specialist.. he never pretends to know what he doesnt know ...you couldnt do better...i have never done better for an internist..in fact for any doctor...and the people he has referred me to have all been just as excellent and caring and loving...
Dr. Bonanno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Merrimack Valley Hospital
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Mt Auburn Hospital
St. Elizabeth Medical Center Inpt Psyc
St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Steward St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
41 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Robert Bonanno accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions280 Washington St, Brighton, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Bonanno in this video.
Dr. Robert Bonanno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.