Dr. Robert J Bonk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Bonk?

Horrible as of lately

He passes you off to other doctors he feels could better take care of you when he himself treats similar conditions. Every office visit he takes forever to come into the room and spends 5 mins if that talking to you before leaving the room to consult with another physician. He has dropped the ball on managing my care and seems to not want to be bothered by anything i am going through or dealing with. I advise anyone with him to find another primary doctor immediately as you are just another inconvenience to him and his assistant Elisa. Also you are never allowed to speak to him or Elisa, just leave a message with snobby receptionists that could care less what you are callijng about . Call at 9am and don't expect a return call for 12 hours or until the next day when he is conveniently out of the office. I do not feel safe being under his care anymore.

The most caring physician that I have ever been involved with. Dr Bonk puts patients at ease with his excellent bedside manner.

The Perfect Doctor

Dr.Bonk has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He has helped me accept the unexpected death of my husband 20 years ago. I call him my psychiatrist. He has been there to help me get through atrial fibrilation attacts and open heart surgery. He understands my physical and mental conditions without exception. I am alive now and feeling the way I do at 85 years old because of Dr. Bonk. He is one of the most important people in my life. Thank you, Dr. Bonk.

You will never find a more caring physician.

Dr. Bonk has been my family physician for almost 20 years. I have never felt that he is rushing me to get to the next patient - or to go home. He puts the patient at ease (he used to take your BP himself, and would talk first to try to avoid any "white coat" readings), takes plenty of time to find out if you have any concerns, and thoroughly explains options and alternatives. He believes in trying the least invasive option first. Going to see him is like going to see your friend - our your long-time therapist - with a side order of excellent medical knowledge.

Dr. Robert J Bonk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrionette Park, IL.