Robert Bonow Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Bonow?

Greatest cardiologist in the World!

Posted on August 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Bonow for approximately 20 yrs. and the care and concern he had given to me is exemplary! He gives every patient adequate time and then some answering all questions. His staff is extremely pleasant and efficient. Only the brightest and the best of Fellows and medical students are privileged to train under him During my recent cardiac surgery he visited me daily in the hospital responding immediately to my setbacks and recovery problems. I am blessed and grateful to be under his care for my well being throughout the many years and now during my cardiac surgery recovery

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I met Dr. Bonow after I switched Cardiologists. He is by far one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. He spent a ton of time with me, answered all of my questions, and told me he would do everything in his abilities to make my life what I wanted it to be. He is supportive, collaborative, and so incredibly kind! Best Cardiologist at BCVI that I have seen!

Posted on January 5th, 2012

He is the best. A very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Very easy to talk with. I trust him with my life.

great doctor caring man

Posted on November 15th, 2011

dr bonow is a very caring doctor, whose knowledge has probably saved my life. i can not say enough about him, and know he surrounds himself with health professionals who are the best at what they do!! I have been with him as a patient for about 14 years. I trust him completely.

Truly compassionate doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I saw Dr. Bonow for the first time today as a new patient, in hopes of a valid 2nd opinion. While he pretty much concurred with everything my my original cardiologist has stated, he offered some alternative options which I am going try. He was remarkable caring, considerate and truly kind. He answered all my questions and took his time with us while discussing everything about my current condition. Extremely knowledgable and very informative. While I will continue to see my original doctor, MD. Bonow has made it extremely difficult to do otherwise. A truly remarkable doctor and an extremely compassionate man. Thank you Dr. Bonow

Posted on May 26th, 2017