Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Borucki MD
Dr. Robert B Borucki has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert B Borucki has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Aviation Medicine
Dr. Robert B Borucki is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Borucki Saved My Life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Borucki - Posted on May 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Borucki - Posted on February 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Borucki - Posted on January 9th, 2015
simply the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Borucki - Posted on May 4th, 2013
I'm 53 years old and have lived all over the world, and have seen dozens of MD's , Dr. Borucki is second to none. He's sharp as a tack (John Hopkins grad) and sincerely cares about you and your health. He will take as much time as necessary to speak to you during your office visit. Dr. B, if you are reading this, I'll see you soon....:0)
called me after appt
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Borucki - Posted on October 11th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Borucki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert B Borucki Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert B Borucki's office for more information.
4700 Forest Dr Ste 101 Columbia, SC : (803) 256-1511
More about Dr. Robert B Borucki
I was born and raised in Chicago, IL, attended college at The Johns Hopkins University and went to Medical School at Chicago Medical School and did my residency at Palmetto Richland Hospital in Columbia, SC.
Locations & DirectionsCOLONIAL HEALTHCARE, 4700 Forest Dr Ste 101, Columbia, SC
Dr. Robert B Borucki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.