- Stevens Community Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert H Bosl MD
Dr. Robert H Bosl, MD is a doctor primarily located in Morris, MN, with other offices in Starbuck, MN and Starbuck, MN( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Robert H Bosl has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Robert H Bosl has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert H Bosl has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert H Bosl Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert H Bosl
Dr. Robert Bsl grew up in Stearns County. He received his BA in Biometry, MD, and completed his Family Med. residency at the U of M. He is boardcertified in Family Med. and has practiced in Starbuck since 1981, joining SCMC in 2008. He is a Clinical Asst. Professor at the U of M - Morris. Dr. Bsl received the Army Commendation Medal, Combat Medical Badge, and Purple Heart as a combat medic in Vietnam. He was named MAFP MN Family Physician of the Year in 1994, finalist for the AAFP National Family Physician of the Year in 1996, first recipient of the RPAP Preceptor of the Year Award, and received the MAFP Merit Award in 2005.Dr. Bsl is captain of the SCMC Starbuck Clinic men's league basketball team. He and his wife Vickie have four children and four grandchildren.