Dr. Robert Boswell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Boswell?

I think he is a wonderful surgeon !

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Boswell performed an amazing procedure fixing and reattaching my rotor cuff and bicep!

Avoid for your mental health

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. All doctors must take the Hippocratic Oath which states, do no harm. Apparently Dr. Boswell chooses to overlook this oath when meeting with his patients, as he did with me. He even said he disagreed with my radiologists results of my MRI. He abruptly stated "I have an drug addiction problem"; a blatant untruth. I had a complete knee replacement and have all the medication given to me following my surgery. I hate taking pain medicine. I have numerous medicines for mental disorders, not necessary to be disclosed here, and I have had several knee surgeries and now a complete laberal tear in my shoulder, which encompasses nearly my entire shoulder. With this massive injury he left me with these words regarding surgery, "think about it." I have not met with any doctor who could possibly have had a worse bedside manner. He did not care at all about me or about my injury, nor did he provide any guidance on the best way to proceed to resolve my shoulder injury. Please dissuade anyone from seeing such a pompous doctor.

Be careful

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. The treatment I received was thought to be more damaging by two other physicians I saw afterwards. Make sure you get a second opinion.

Posted on June 21st, 2016