Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert F Bottone has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Robert F Bottone has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Robert F Bottone has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
I visited Dr. Bottone for Laser Hair Removal under my arms. AMAZING! They were very considerate/sweet and even gave me lunch! I had immediate results (I do have brown hair and fair skin) and completed it all in 2 treatments. It was nice that it is located in the same spot as the bank b/c no one knew i was going here :-) Great Dr + Staff, gorgeous office too !
I was recommended by a friend who had had a very positive experience with Dr Bottone. The staff could not be friendlier, more positive or more accommodating. Dr Bottone took at least 1/2 explaining options with me with absolutely NO pressure. He is very cautious and conservative. The follow-up care was first rate. I have had a flood of positive comments about my appearance but no one can quite put their finger on why I look so good. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.
The best Doctor and staff ever. It felt more like a medspa than a doctor's office. Very professional and courteous. I looked ten years younger in a hour and a half. I am sending my husband and friends. I would hihgly recommend this doctor. My daughter and son are both scheduled for laser hair removal.
Georgetown University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCosmetic Doctor Center, 156 Cherry St, New Canaan, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert F Bottone in this video.
Dr. Robert F Bottone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Canaan, CT.