Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Bourne Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert Bourne Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 3 of 3
I have been seeing Dr. Bourne since I was 16 yrs old. In between when I lived a few other places for short spans of time, I have never felt for any other Dr. what I feel for him. His bedside, or table side manner in his office, is more than excellent! I have never felt rushed in anyway. His staff are the most patient and courteous of any medical facility I have ever visited. Most of them have been with him for years and the most recent nurse addition is so much more than kind and understanding! I am one of his biggest fans and patients, He will never let you down when it comes to your medical care and then some!
Dr. Bourne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Camden General Hospital
58 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1955
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions101 Hospital Dr, Camden, TN
Dr. Robert Bourne Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, TN.