Dr. Robert Bowling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bowling?

Clinic Manager Melissa B is insensitive and rude.

Posted on June 1st, 2017

I had my mammogram done through STRIC and faxed results to De. Bowling office the next day. Melissa, the manager accused me of ordering my own tests inspite of the clinic authorizing me to have diagnostic tests. They have verbal order to STRIC and Melissa called my insurance that they are not going to follow up with me and she will shred my results. Can you imagine the experience as a patient wondering for results, or being seen by MD? She said I was rude. Up to now, I still did not have Dr. Bowling see me and still have to wait for my results for 7 days. I wish something happens like this to Melissa for her to know the terrible experience she puts her patients through!! Terrible practice!!. She needs to quit her job since she is insensitive to Patients.

Posted on June 8th, 2009

Dr. Bowling is an excellent physician who truly cares about his patients. Also, I have never had a problem with his office manager, and he has been my physician for 17 years.

Posted on April 15th, 2009

The office manager is extremely rude and obnoxious most of the time.

Posted on September 20th, 2017