Dr. Robert W Bowman Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Bowman Jr?

Excellent individual and Doctor. He saved my eye from entamoeba infection. I am very thankful to him and his staff.

Excellent physician. Well worth spending time in his office. He is very personable and extremely well respected and I would recommend him highly.

Scheduling an appointment is a nightmare

Firt off you have to pay for parking! The office is always very clean and organized. If you schedule an appointment in the morning for get about it. I waited over an hour to two hours multiple times for my appointment. Then Dr Bowmen seems rushed and only sees me 5 - 10 min at the most. His staff is rude. Especially Ashley is very rude to patients as well to me. If you hate your job please do yourself a favor and quit. Ava at the front desk secretary rarely picks up the phone. I am currently looking for a new eye dr.

Excellent, caring eye doctor. Very happy with results of cataract surgery he did.

Expect a minimum of a 2 hour wait time before you actually see dr bowman. My appt was at 3 pm and I did not see him until 530. I've had a few other appointments go the same way.. And then I got a whopping 5 minutes of his time when he did show up.

Show no interests in patients

I literally waited an entire morning and left out of frustration. I hate have to see 8 students before I see the doctor - especially when the wait is so LONG! Plus the distance to go and parking is horrible .

Dr. Robert W Bowman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.