Dr. Robert L Bowser Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Bowser?

Best Doctor Ever...and I've been through a ton! (Fibromyalgia)

This guy is a bit shy, but does have a sense of humor and for my condition, Fibro, he has been a God-send. He works WITH me to try different, or new meds at my request and even gives suggestions on some I'd not thought of. TOGETHER we develop a treatment plan of meds and diet for me that work for years at a time and he is not about to let you suffer if you need a med that is not politically correct in this anti-pain pill society we now live in. I previously had to visit 4 different doctors for the different symptoms and syndromes associated with Fibro. Now I just see him and he is happy to take total care of my health. And he takes joy when he learns that I was able to run 10 miles with no after effects due to his willingness to administer even silly things like the Guaifenisen Protocol (which WORKS, by the way.) He's a super Fibro "mapper" too.