Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Boyles has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert L Boyles has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Boyles - Posted on April 25th, 2018
I told Dr. Boyles that I get a burning sensation when I eat birthday cake. He told me to take off the candles first. That worked great.
A great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Boyles - Posted on February 16th, 2018
Dr. Boyles is great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Boyles - Posted on December 4th, 2017
I love Dr. Boyles
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Boyles - Posted on October 9th, 2017
Oklahoma not Ohio
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Boyles - Posted on May 16th, 2017
Please keep in mind Dr. Boyles' office is in Cleveland, Oklahoma, not Cleveland, Ohio. I entered "Cleveland" into my GPS, it took all day to get there. "Wow, Keystone Lake looks huge" I said, Well, turns out it was Lake Erie and I was in Ohio. I need to see Dr. Boyles for confusion issues if I can ever find his office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Robert L Boyles Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert L Boyles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sand Springs, OK.