Dr. Robert Brass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brass?

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Great people !

DR. Brass Top-Notch Eye Dr. !!

Posted on September 15th, 2017

EXCELLENT DR. Superb Laser Surgeon. Diagnosed my cataract problem and corrected it with skill and in a timely manner. His staff is friendly and high competent./ Dr. Brass EXPLAINS EVERYTHING and LISTENS to the patient. Couldn't be more pleased with him as a person and physician. JK Nassau, NY

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Outstanding service and courteous staff. Impressed with the whole surgical procedure. Dr. Brass was most informative and highly professional. Very impressed with the whole cataract procedure.

Caring, Attentive and Professional

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Dr. Brass is a true professional who shows compassion, listens to your health needs and finds a resolution for your eyesight problem. You never feel rushed.

Cataract surgery

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Cataract surgery had the best experience my eyes are doing great now. Dr. Brass fix my stigmatism. Do not need to wear glasses now.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr. Brass and his entire staff are highly recommended. Everything went exactly as Dr. Brass explained to me as the way my procedures would go. I will highly recommend Dr. Brass to all my friends that may need any type of eye surgery.

exceptional

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Brass goes above and beyond what you would expect from any doctor. He raised the bar so high with his concern and compassion with my vision following a laser procedure that I can never thank him enough. I've been going to the Brass Eye Center for about 4 years now and have never had any complaints. All of the staff (a personal favorite is Ashley) is both efficient, friendly and compassionate as well, unlike the ophthalmology practice I had used for over 25 years before this one. A big thank you, Dr. Brass!!

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr Brass recently performed laser cataract surgery on both of my eyes. At all times he was professional yet friendly, compassionate and willing to explain in detail the procedure. I felt absolutely confident in his abilities and completely at ease in his care. I highly recommend Dr. brass to anyone contemplating this surgery. He's the best!

Wonderful all around

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I visited Dr Brass for my first exam recently. I was told I had cataracts by another Dr but did not feel comfortable with him or his staff. I always felt rushed during my appointments and the Dr barely spent any time with me. Needless to say I was very nervous when I went in for my appointment. I was pleasantly surprised by how different my experience was here. I was greeted by smiling faces at the reception desk and was taken in by a woman named Ashley who did my exam. She was knowledgeable and you could tell she loved her job. She answered all of my questions and made me feel totally at ease. By the time I met Dr Brass I was feeling so much better about being there and I was not disappointed when I met him. He was kind and explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. This is a top notch facility. Will be recommending to all of my friends and family.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

after my surgery, at 8pm at night I got a call from Dr. Brass. to see how I was feeling. he really cares about his patients, and their improvement in eyesight.

Search no further, you have just foun the best.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

You can search anywhere but you will not find better than Dr. Brass and his Eye Center