Dr. Robert A Braunstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Braunstein?

Dr. Braunstein is very good in treating macular degeneration with Lucentis. The response to the medicine is fantastic. However, his social skills are not very good and he does not communicate well. Also, his staff can be impatient and unpleasant at times.

Find a better doctor

I have been to 4 visits for wet macular degeneration. He is condescending to the elderly and his bedside manner is highly lacking. He seems annoyed when you ask questions and is just short of rolling his eyes. No one told me I should have someone come with me bc my eyes would be dilated nor asked if I had someone drive me before they dilated my eyes. Future visits I brought someone with me & thought I had just caught him on an off day. Not the case. He in my opinion is not worth the 2+ hour wait on 2 occasions. I am looking for a new dr, one that respectful & informative and not condescending.

Dr Braunstein botched my eye surgery and left me functionally blind. When I complained, he just told me to wait. Fortunately I was able to find another doctor who was able to correct the inept surgery and restore some of my vision.

He's a great find!

I'm so glad I found Dr. Braunstein. He's a caring person and a wonderful doctor. He takes just the amount of time he needs and doesn't hurry. I feel as though I am in safe hands with him, which is so important when deeling with one's eyes.

Dr. Braunstein is very thorough. He takes his time with you and explains his actions. Macular Degeneration is very scary and needs very special attention.

Caring Physician

I was worried about my Age Related Macular Degeneration fearing blindness. Dr. Braunstein explained the condition to me and reassured my family.