Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brinson
Dr. Robert Brinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Brinson is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East, Jackson Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brinson has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Was greeted when I entered the office. My appointment was at 3:15 pm and I was seen at 3:15 pm. All staff smiled and were polite. Dr. Brinson took his time to listen and to talk with me about my gastro problems and to look over my paper work with me. Found this to be a great fit for me as I am new in town.
I came into the office both receptionist had their back turned so I said "Good morning" they both spoke and continued what they were doing. Not, just a minute, how can I help you...silence. it was very early one still had wet hair and was clearly not happy about being at work. Then I turned around and saw the confederate flag on the wall, that was all the information I needed. I would have been a new patient, but we all know how offensive the confederate flag is. My blue cross card will be usedat businesses with a bit more empathy and respect for all potential patients.
After reading the reviews here, I was hesitant. But I went. I can't believe the reviews on this page are about the same office I went to. The staff was delightful, professional, and helpful. Dr Brinson was professional yet kind and he thanked me TWICE for coming in to see them. They got me scheduled for my follow up procedures and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr Brinson 100%
Dr. Brinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center East
Baptist Medical Center South
Prattville Baptist Hospital
Baptist Med Ctr, Montgomery, Al
32 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert Brinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Brinson in this video.
Dr. Robert Brinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.